Student Parking Permit Information
Who can purchase a parking permit?
Parking privileges are extended to seniors and juniors of West Ranch High School who hold a valid California driver’s license. If the student has unpaid parking citations, the fines must be cleared prior to purchasing a new parking permit.
Parking pass applications will be sent home in the summer registration packet and are also available, during the year, in the SRC located in the 200 building.
How to purchase a Parking Permit:
- Bring the WRHS Parking Permit form filled out with your parent’s signature on both sides of the form.
- Bring your ID card.
- Bring the current vehicle registration.
- Bring your current proof of insurance.
- Bring your driver’s license.
- The parking permit is $25.00 and ONE permit per student will be issued. Payment needs to be CASH or a SEPARATE CHECK. The permit may be replaced one time for $30.00 and a second time for $50.00
When can I purchase the Parking Permit?
Parking permits may be purchased during summer check-in and, during the school year, in the 200 building
Student Responsibility Center during tutorial, brunch or lunch. Permits will not be sold during class time.
**A PARKING PERMIT MUST BE PURCHASED THE DAY BEFORE YOU PARK ON CAMPUS**
Parking without a parking permit may result in receipt of a parking citation.
A PARKING PERMIT DOES NOT GUARANTEE THE STUDENT A PARKING PLACE AT ANY GIVEN TIME.
1—Vehicles must park headed into the space.
2—Speed limit in the lot is 5 MPH.
3—Students may not park in any area for STAFF, VISITORS, RED ZONE, PLANTERS, CURBS OR NO PARKING AREAS.
4—Parking permits are NON-TRANSFERABLE. Violation of this rule will result in forfeiture of parking permit for, at least, the remainder of the school year.
Violations are processed in the Student Responsibility Center by the Administrator of the Day.
A parking permit DOES NOT GUARANTEE the student a parking space at any given time. However, no car will be admitted to the parking lot without a permit prominently displayed by hanging it on the rear view mirror with the permit facing the front of the car.
**CITATIONS MAY BE GIVEN FOR THE FOLLOWING VIOLATIONS:
- VEHICLE PARKED WITHOUT A VALID PARKING PERMIT - $20
- VEHICLE PARKED OUT OF DESIGNATED PARKING AREA - $20
- VEHICLE PARKED IN FIRE LANE - $20
- VEHICLE PARKED IN VISITOR PARKING SPACE - $20
- VEHICLE PARKED IN DISABLED PARKING - $20
- VEHICLE PARKED IN STAFF PARKING ONLY AREAS - $10
- VEHICLE PARKED WITHOUT CURRENT SCHOOL YEAR PARKING PASS PROPERLY DISPLAYED - $5
1—Parking privileges are only on a first-come, first-served basis. The lot will be closed when it is full.
2—Students will only be allowed in the front parking lot (east of the main school entrance).
3—Lots on the side or behind the school are for faculty use only.
4—The parking lot is CLOSED to ALL students during CLASS PERIODS and during PASSING PERIODS.
5—Students who use the student parking lot do so at their own risk. The Wm. S. Hart UHSD and West Ranch High School are not responsible for any loss or damage.