College of the Canyons: College Now & First Year Experience & Contact/Help Information
College of the Canyons- UC/CSU Approved Course List Search
Once you know which classes you would like to take, send your College Now form
to your counselor for the appropriate signatures. When it is all completed, your counselor will send it back to you.
Submit the College NOW! Form for the semester/term you are applying to before the high school registration date by either:
- Emailing the completed form with all required signatures to [email protected]. A scanned copy or picture will be accepted. Remember to send the front and back side of the form.
- Dropping off in the Document Drop Box located on the COC Valencia Campus in the Campus Circle (Main entrance off Rockwell Canyon Road). Please place your College NOW! Form in an envelope marked Admissions & Records - College NOW! Program.
Ask Canyons Days(Formerly Ask Canyons Tuesdays).Drop in Zoom hours are available. COC representatives are set up to assist students via email and through appointments utilizing Zoom and Google Chat from the Ask Canyons Days webpage.
Requesting Transcripts from COC:
Students who are enrolled in a College NOW and/or Concurrent Enrollment course are NOW able to request their (2) FREE official transcripts online either through their My Canyons student account or directly from Credentials Solutions Inc. (the designated agent for processing and sending official electronic transcripts on behalf of College of the Canyons). A&R Official Transcripts Information. Click on the Credential Solutions Link.
Click here for Instructions on how to have your transcripts emailed to West Ranch.
Students Can also request their transcript through their MyCanyons account. Click here for instructions.
Students can request their (2) FREE transcripts online (instead of having to choose to pay the $5.00/$10.00 fee). They also have the option of emailing their transcripts to a designated person at the high school. They will need to check the box under the “Special Order Conditions” section to be credited.
Students are also able to download their unofficial transcripts to a pdf through their My Canyons account.
- Please check appropriate COC schedule to make sure it does not conflict with WRHS classes.
- Remember taking classes at COC will be on your permanent college transcript.
- It is your responsibility to request to have "official transcripts" sent to WRHS if you want the grades recorded on your HS transcripts.
a. The course is transferable to UC/CSU and is a course in English, math, social studies, science, foreign language, or a course which the district offers as AP.