- Class Notes - Greek and Hellenistic Philosophy
- We added some additional notes to the notebook to help students better understand this difficult section. Philosophy can be confusing because it is so abstract. If you have questions, ask.
- QUIZ (KC 2.1 Part 1) - Zoroastrianism, Judaism, Christianity, Greek, Hellenistic, and Roman Philosophy
- Class Notes - Confucianism, Daoism, and Legalism
- Additional Resource - students used handout provided for Confucianism and Daoism to complete their chart (you should not need to do the textbook reading if you use these handouts)
- Class Notes - Jainism (I completed the chart for students and went over a brief explanation)
HW: Complete your chart for Legalism, Hinduism, and Buddhism (all charts should be completed by the time you come in on Monday)
Quiz on Monday covering Confucianism, Daoism, Legalism, Jainism, Hinduism, and Buddhism