College & Career Center
What are Career Pathways?
Career Pathways are similar to majoring in college, except that you may start your learning experience in middle or high school.
Every student, no matter what their post-secondary plans are, can benefit by selecting and following a sequence of career related classes designed for their area of interest.
- A Pathway is a sequence of courses within your area of interest.
- A Pathway will connect your career interests from high school to college and/or career.
- A Pathway is your educational road map guiding you to the high school courses and post-secondary options most relevant to your chosen career destination.
- A Pathway will help you acquire the depth of knowledge and skill linked with specific post-secondary programs that will lead to a certificate or degree and/or career.
Career Pathways - An Inside Look
Extended Day CCR Pathways
- Courses needed to complete these pathways are offered after school
- Courses meet at various sites throughout the district
- Students may enroll in an after-school course that is offered at any school site
District Virtual Pathway Open House - Videos
Junior High Outreach Event Photos
PATHWAY FAIR - 2019 Outreach Event at Rancho Pico Jr. High
HEALTH SCIENCE/PATIENT CARE PATHWAY
FILM/VIDEO (MULTIMEDIA) PRODUCTION PATHWAY
COMPUTER SCIENCE PATHWAY
FOOD SERVICE & HOSPITALITY (CULINARY ARTS) PATHWAY
BUSINESS & MARKETING PATHWAY
DESIGN, VISUAL, AND MEDIA ARTS (PHOTOGRAPHY) PATHWAY