Spring Semester Books:
- Current West Ranch ID card is required to have when you pick up the items.
- Parents/Grandparents/Foster can pick up for their students as long as you have the student ID card.
- Tuesday 12th, Wednesday 11th, Thursday 10th, Friday 9th
- Pick-up during time according to first letter of last name
- Parents picking up during school day 9:30am - 11:30am
- Last Names A - G : 1:00pm - 1:30pm
- Last Names H - L : 1:45pm - 2:15pm
- Last Names M - Q : 2:30pm - 3:00pm
- Last Names R - Z : 3:15pm - 3:45pm
Fall Semester Books: Monday, January 11, 2021 Return textbooks and novels If you have not already done so, all students who have dropped a class or had a single semester class, will need to return the textbooks they no longer need. All novels for English classes will also need to be returned. All returns can occur between 7:30am - 2:30pm. Parents or students can drop off at the front gate with a campus supervisor.
The following guidelines are in place in the textbook center:
- You must have a current student ID card to check out textbooks.
- You should have a damage textbook form (see link above) on file or all damages to your textbooks will be charged to you.
- You are financially responsible if your textbooks are lost, stolen or damaged. The West Ranch Library is cash only OR you can use ASB Webstore.
- Textbooks checked out to individual students should not be left in teacher’s classrooms or loaned to other students.
- If you decide to replace a damaged or lost book, download the Damage Textbook replacement form on right for guidance.