The following guidelines are in place in the textbook center:
- You must have a current student ID card to check out textbooks.
- You should have a damage textbook form (see link above) on file or all damages to your textbooks will be charged to you.
- You are financially responsible if your textbooks are lost, stolen or damaged. The West Ranch Library is cash only OR you can use ASB Webstore.
- Textbooks checked out to individual students should not be left in teacher’s classrooms or loaned to other students.
- If you decide to replace a damaged or lost book, download the Damage Textbook replacement form on right for guidance.