Welcome to the Counseling page! Use the links to the right of this page to see more Counseling Links and Information. Staff link to the right has contact information for the Counselors.
Need Help in your Classes? Don't forget our Tutorial! Teachers are in their classrooms to help from 8-8:25am.
COUNSELING ANNOUNCEMENTS AND NEWS
Happy Summer Wildcats!! Please note that the Counseling Office will be closed for the summer and Counselors will not be able to return phone calls nor emails. If you have questions about summer school, please refer to the provided Summer School Link (below) or call the school site you plan to attend. We hope you all have an amazing, safe, relaxing and productive summer.
- Seniors!! Don't forget the summer is a perfect time to start working on your College Applications! Please refer to the email Mrs. Reynoso sent home at the end of May for all kinds of helpful information.
- Senior College Application Workshop for Students and Parents: August 30th at 6pm.
- UC Application Webinar (attend from the comfort of your home): September 5th at 6:30pm (presented by UCSB)
- Naviance and CCR Parent/Student Info Night: visit our Naviance Page for Presentation Notes and Video
- College Admissions Workshop for Students and Parents (Grades 9-11): Stay tuned... a Webinar will be available in late Fall.
Struggling with College Apps and Information? Don't forget our helpful videos on the 12th grade page
PERIOD 1 GUIDELINES
The option to have a Period 1 class is a privilege and students who request a Period 1 class are expected to meet the following criteria:
- At least a 2.0 GPA in the previous semester
- Excellent attendance and Behavior
- Students currently enrolled in a P.1 class earning more than 10 tardies and/or absences, will not be allowed to take a P.1 class the following semester.
- The availability of Period 1 classes are very limited, therefore students may not get their P.1 request.
- Period 1 classes are not guaranteed for siblings.
- We cannot guarantee a per. 1 for both semesters.