Welcome to the Counseling page! Use the links to the right of this page to see more Counseling Links and Information. Staff link to the right has contact information for the Counselors.
Need Help in your Classes? Don't forget our Tutorial! Teachers are in their classrooms to help from 8-8:25am.
COUNSELING ANNOUNCEMENTS AND NEWS
Open Library Nights are BACK!!!
Come join Open Library Nights and get the job done!
You must arrive by 6pm to sign in. You MUST present your school ID card to enter. Teachers will be on hand to assist you in English, Math, and Science.
It's that time of year when we want to be especially sure we do well in our assignments and homework! And it's time to start preparing for Final Exams!
To help you, we will have 4 Open Library Nights available:
AP Exam Sales are Closed
Past Event Information
- Senior College Application Workshop for Students and Parents: Handouts available in the Counseling Office
- Naviance and CCR Parent/Student Info Night: If you missed the evening, visit our Naviance Page for Presentation Notes and Video
- College Admissions Workshop for Students and Parents (Grades 9-11): If you missed the evening, visit our Naviance Page for a copy of the Presentation (Located in the Document Library for your grade level)
Struggling with College Apps and Information? Don't forget our helpful videos on the 12th grade page
PERIOD 1 GUIDELINES
The option to have a Period 1 class is a privilege and students who request a Period 1 class are expected to meet the following criteria:
- At least a 2.0 GPA in the previous semester
- Excellent attendance and Behavior
- Students currently enrolled in a P.1 class earning more than 10 tardies and/or absences, will not be allowed to take a P.1 class the following semester.
- The availability of Period 1 classes are very limited, therefore students may not get their P.1 request.
- Period 1 classes are not guaranteed for siblings.
- We cannot guarantee a per. 1 for both semesters.