Welcome to the Counseling page! Use the links to the right of this page to see more Counseling Links and Information. Staff link to the right has contact information for the Counselors.
Need Help in your Classes? Don't forget our Tutorial! Teachers are in their classrooms to help from 8-8:25am.
COUNSELING ANNOUNCEMENTS AND NEWS
Struggling with College Apps? Don't forget our helpflul videos on the 12th grade page
- Upcoming Events.... Mark Your Calendars
- College Admissions Workshop for Students and Parents (Grades 9-11): Feb. 8th at 6pm in WR Theater
Past Event Information
- Senior College Application Workshop for Students and Parents: Handouts available in the Counseling Office
- Naviance and CCR Parent/Student Info Night: If you missed the evening, visit our Naviance Page for Presentation Notes and Video
- College Admissions Workshop for Students and Parents (Grades 9-11): If you missed the evening, visit our Naviance Page for a copy of the Presentation (Located in the Document Library for your grade level)
PERIOD 1 GUIDELINES
The option to have a Period 1 class is a privilege and students who request a Period 1 class are expected to meet the following criteria:
- At least a 2.0 GPA in the previous semester
- Excellent attendance and Behavior
- Students currently enrolled in a P.1 class earning more than 10 tardies and/or absences, will not be allowed to take a P.1 class the following semester.
- The availability of Period 1 classes are very limited, therefore students may not get their P.1 request.
- Period 1 classes are not guaranteed for siblings.
- We cannot guarantee a per. 1 for both semesters.