12th Grade Information (Including College)
Requesting Transcripts from COC:
Students who are enrolled in a College NOW and/or Concurrent Enrollment course are NOW able to request their (2) FREE official transcripts online either through their My Canyons student account or directly from Credentials Solutions Inc. (the designated agent for processing and sending official electronic transcripts on behalf of College of the Canyons). A&R Official Transcripts Information. Click on the Credential Solutions Link.
Students Can also request their transcript through their MyCanyons account. Click here for instructions.
Students can request their (2) FREE transcripts online (instead of having to choose to pay the $5.00/$10.00 fee). They also have the option of emailing their transcripts to a designated person at the high school. They will need to check the box under the “Special Order Conditions” section to be credited.
Students are also able to download their unofficial transcripts to a pdf through their My Canyons account.
Note: It is advised that you keep your WRHS transcript up to date upon the completion of any outside courses. These courses may impact your GPA and WRHS ranking and therefore could qualify you for different opportunities.
If you are applying to schools Regular Decision then your form is due no later than 3pm on October 31, 2022.
You need to get your requests in early so we have time to write them all before Winter Break!! Please keep in mind, many due dates are during the Winter Break, so do not wait until the last minute. Any requests received while the office is closed, will not be processed in time. Plan now!
Understanding the Benefits of the Western Undergraduate Exchange Program(WUE)
- How to Write your College Admissions Essay (visit Mrs. Reynoso's page for Video)
- Early Action and Early Decision: Is it right for you? (Click Here)
- Learn More about New UC "Personal Insight Questions" (Click Here)
- Required College Application Checklist: Not sure if or how to to fill it out? See Video for instructions:
- Not sure How to Apply to College (Access Packet Below)
- Need a Refresher on what the A-G requirements? Just click .pdf below for an easy to follow poster (see a-g poster version 2)
The option to have a Period 1 class is a privilege and students who request a Period 1 class are expected to meet the following criteria:
- At least a 2.0 GPA in the previous semester
- Excellent attendance and Behavior
- Students currently enrolled in a P.1 class earning more than 10 tardies and/or absences, will not be allowed to take a P.1 class the following semester.
- The availability of Period 1 classes are very limited, therefore students may not get their P.1 request.
- Period 1 classes are not guaranteed for siblings.
- We cannot guarantee a per. 1 for both semesters.