West Ranch School Code (aka CEEB Code) : 053-864
- Financial Aid Webinar for Juniors and Seniors: Miss our Financial Aid Webinar on Nov. 7th. See recorded version below. For access to the slides for a hard copy, Click Here
- Miss our live Webinar? Not to worry. See the Senior and Parent College Workshop right on YouTube
- You can also have access to the slides as well as Questions and Answers that came in after the Webinar closed by clicking here!
- How to Write your College Admissions Essay (visit Mrs. Reynoso's page for Video)
- Early Action and Early Decision: Is it right for you? (Click Here)
- Learn More about New UC "Personal Insight Questions" (Click Here)
- Required College Application Checklist: Not sure if or how to to fill it out? See Video for instructions:
- Not sure How to Apply to College (Access Packet Below)
- Need a Refresher on what the A-G requirements? Just click .pdf below for an easy to follow poster (see a-g poster version 2)
Need Help Trying to Figure out how to Calculate your GPA? Check out the Video Below:
Step by Step Tutorials to help you Navigate the UC Application
Common Application Video Tutorials: Below are just a few of the Tutorial Videos available on the Common App YouTube Channel. To access all the videos visit: the Common App YouTube Channel
NCAA Initial Eligibility Standards
NCAA Eligibility Center Video
Attention Seniors: If you are taking any classes off campus, such as COC that are needed for graduation must complete them (including the final exam) prior to Winter Break.
The option to have a Period 1 class is a privilege and students who request a Period 1 class are expected to meet the following criteria:
- At least a 2.0 GPA in the previous semester
- Excellent attendance and Behavior
- Students currently enrolled in a P.1 class earning more than 10 tardies and/or absences, will not be allowed to take a P.1 class the following semester.
- The availability of Period 1 classes are very limited, therefore students may not get their P.1 request.
- Period 1 classes are not guaranteed for siblings.
- We cannot guarantee a per. 1 for both semesters.