Spring Semester Books:
- Current West Ranch ID card is required to have when you pick up the items.
- Parents/Grandparents/Foster can pick up for their students as long as you have the student ID card.
- Tuesday 12th, Wednesday 11th, Thursday 10th, Friday 9th
- Pick-up during time according to first letter of last name
- Parents picking up during school day 9:30am - 11:30am
- Last Names A - G : 1:00pm - 1:30pm
- Last Names H - L : 1:45pm - 2:15pm
- Last Names M - Q : 2:30pm - 3:00pm
- Last Names R - Z : 3:15pm - 3:45pm
Fall Semester Books: Monday, January 11, 2021 Return textbooks and novels If you have not already done so, all students who have dropped a class or had a single semester class, will need to return the textbooks they no longer need. All novels for English classes will also need to be returned. All returns can occur between 7:30am - 2:30pm. Parents or students can drop off at the front gate with a campus supervisor.
West Ranch Library Catalog -your window to our resources-- Put your choice on hold for curb side pick-up OR SORA app to the google waffle and you can also add the app to your devices. Watch Ms. Gilpin; Canyon HS Teacher Librarian, explain how to set up your SORA account
New Students: Here is a guide to our library services
Library Catalog: Slide Show Review your school materials which are checked out to you
Do You Need A Book to Read?
check this google slide
with online free book options.
Looking for fun ideas this Winter Break? Try some of these holiday activates and suggestions
West Ranch Library adheres to the Model School Library Standards for California
in every project and collaboration offered in the li
Love to work in West Ranch Library? See Mrs. Erickson
- Library volunteers: Help maintain the library before and after school--Earn service hours
- Library class assistance: Help maintain the library during class and earn an elective credit
- Library Science I/II: Learn about Library careers and earn an elective credit