TEXTBOOKS & LIBRARY BOOK RETURN :
1. May 24-28 8AM- 2:30 PM (Seniors all materials by May 28th 2:00 pm) CURB SIDE DROP OFF
2. Jun 1-3 CURB SIDE DROP OFF (8 AM- 4:30 PM)
You Can Help the West Ranch library, just sign up for the Ralph's Community Program
West Ranch Library Can Help you:
1. West Ranch Library Catalog
-your window to our resources-- Put your choice on hold for curb side pick-up OR review materials checked out to you OR check into your future career with the Encyclopedia of Careers Ebook ( See how to Review your school materials checked out to you --watch the
2. To view materials checked out to you is as easy as click West Ranch Library Catalog , login using the google entry and look for the My Info tab and you can see all materials checked out to you.
3. Open your next eBook from the SORA app in the google waffle. You can also add the app to all your devices. Watch Ms. Gilpin; Canyon HS Teacher Librarian, explain how to set up your SORA account and then select ebooks from our library and ebooks from Santa Clarita Public Library. You can add additional library cards as well to expand your resources. Now Classic titles are available using SORA, watch this brief video to help you select a title.
New Students: Here is a guide
to our library service.
Do You Need A suggestion for alternative places to find your next Read? check this google slide with online free book options.
You can help our West Ranch Library:
1. Donate to our library at this link --And help us build the collection!
2. Work in West Ranch Library? contact Mrs. Erickson
- Library volunteers: Help maintain the library before and after school--Earn service hours
- Library class assistance: Help maintain the library during class and earn an elective credit
- Library Science I/II: Learn about Library careers and earn an elective credit-- Check the West Ranch Course Catalog for more details and talk to your Counselor
- Students can volunteer during the summer to help library staff --earn service hour
3. Parent Volunteers work one lunch period a week or twice a month at the Help Desk
West Ranch Library adheres to the Model School Library Standards for California
in every project and collaboration offered in the li