West Ranch Library
You Can Help the West Ranch library, just sign up for the Ralph's Community Program please ask friends and families to help too
Check your Library Account!
- To view materials checked out to you is as easy as click West Ranch Library Catalog
- Login using the google entry
- Look for the "My Info" tab ---you can see all materials checked out to you.
Read an eBook from WR collection
- Open your next eBook from the SORA app in the google waffle. You can also add the app to all your devices.
- Watch Ms. Gilpin; Canyon HS Teacher Librarian, explain how to set up your SORA account
- Select ebooks from our library and ebooks from Santa Clarita Public Library.
- Add additional library cards as well to expand your resources. Now Classic titles are available using SORA, watch this brief video to help you select a title.
4. New Students: Here is a guide to our library service.
5. Do You Need A suggestion for alternative places to find your next Read? check this google slide with online free book options.
You can help our West Ranch Library:
1. Donate to our library at this link --And help us build the collection!
2. Work in West Ranch Library? contact Mrs. Watanabe
- Library volunteers: Help maintain the library before and after school--Earn service hours
- Library class assistance: Help maintain the library during class and earn an elective credit
- Library Science I/II: Learn about Library careers and earn an elective credit-- Check the West Ranch Course Catalog for more details and talk to your Counselor
- Students can volunteer during the summer to help library staff --earn service hour
3. Parent Volunteers work one lunch period a week or twice a month at the Help Desk
West Ranch Library adheres to the Model School Library Standards for California in every project and collaboration offered in the li