Intervention (CATS Time)
(Collaboration on Academics with Teachers and Students)
WRHS is committed to challenging and motivating each student
to achieve excellence and become a responsible and valuable
member of society. With that in mind we have opportunities for
students to get extra academic support FOR FREE. YOU DO
NOT HAVE TO SIGN UP, JUST SHOW UP READY TO WORK!!
- Social Studies 406 Tuesdays 3:00pm - 5:00pm
- Spanish 406 Tuesdays 3:00pm - 5:00pm
- Math 503 Tuesday & Thursdays - 7:45am-8:25am
- Math 503 Wednesdays 3:00pm - 5:00pm
- English 534 Thursdays 3:00pm - 5:00pm
❖ If you are in need of support in the area of Science, reach out to your Science
teacher for support opportunities during the school day.
Contact CATS Coordinator Mrs. Holen at [email protected] with any questions.