1. Apply to COC using the statewide community college application system, CCCApply.
2. Student sets-up their MyCanyons account (one time only).
3. Student completes a 1-time Orientation
4. Student asks the counselor to approve the courses they want to take and get the counselor and principal signatures on the College Now Form. The College Now Form is sent to [email protected] to process.
5. Register & Pay.
6. Attend Class. All classes will have an Orientation Letter students should read before the first day of class.
Students need to send the completed College Now form to their counselor for signatures and approval. Once it is signed(it may take up to 48 hrs) the student is responsible for sending it to COC. Please send to your completed College Now Form to:[email protected].
You can also Live Chat! Click on the link at the bottom of the screen on the COC site.
Requesting Transcripts from COC:
Students who are enrolled in a College NOW and/or Concurrent Enrollment course are NOW able to request their (2) FREE official transcripts online either through their My Canyons student account or directly from Credentials Solutions Inc. (the designated agent for processing and sending official electronic transcripts on behalf of College of the Canyons). A&R Official Transcripts Information. Click on the Credential Solutions Link.
Students can request their (2) FREE transcripts online (instead of having to choose to pay the $5.00/$10.00 fee). They also have the option of emailing their transcripts to a designated person at the high school. They will need to check the box under the “Special Order Conditions” section to be credited.
Students are also able to download their unofficial transcripts to a pdf through their My Canyons account.
Note: It is advised that you keep your WRHS transcript up to date upon the completion of any outside courses. These courses may impact your GPA and WRHS ranking and therefore could qualify you for different opportunities.