COUNSELING ANNOUNCEMENTS AND NEWS
Have questions about COC? WR representative, Jade Pearson is set up to assist students via email and through appointments utilizing Zoom and Google Chat from the Ask Canyons Days webpage.
Required Assignments/Tasks for Xello:
- Complete the Careers and Lifestyle Costs
- Watch the video below for an Introduction to Xello
4-Year Plan Update and Reminders
NCAA Initial Eligibility Standards
NCAA Eligibility Center Video
Did you miss the Webinar for the College Admissions Process? See below for the Video and pdf. copy of the slides.
Understanding the Benefits of the Western Undergraduate Exchange Program (WUE).
GUIDELINES FOR PERIOD 1
Please Note: The option to have a Period 1 class is a privilege and students who request a Period 1 class are expected to meet the following criteria:
- At least a 2.0 GPA in the previous semester
- Excellent attendance and Behavior
- Students currently enrolled in a P.1 class earning more than 10 tardies and/or absences, will not be allowed to take a P.1 class the following semester.
- The availability of Period 1 classes are very limited, therefore students may not get their P.1 request.
- Period 1 classes are not guaranteed for siblings.
- We cannot guarantee a per. 1 for both semesters.