Welcome 10th Graders!
(Under Construction - Keep Checking back as we add new content)
COUNSELING ANNOUNCEMENTS AND NEWS
- College and Career Readiness and Naviance: Counselors will be in your classes soon to teach and assign a new Task for the year. Get ready to explore Careers!!!
- Have Questions about College Requirements?: College Workshops Webinars our helpful Webinar is a great place to start! Come to our College Workshop on Feb 8th. Details on Counseling Home Page.
The option to have a Period 1 class is a privilege and students who request a Period 1 class are expected to meet the following criteria:
- At least a 2.0 GPA in the previous semester
- Excellent attendance and Behavior
- Students currently enrolled in a P.1 class earning more than 10 tardies and/or absences, will not be allowed to take a P.1 class the following semester.
- The availability of Period 1 classes are very limited, therefore students may not get their P.1 request.
- Period 1 classes are not guaranteed for siblings.
- We cannot guarantee a per. 1 for both semesters.