10th Grade Information
Welcome 10th Graders!
COUNSELING ANNOUNCEMENTS AND NEWS
To access the College of the Canyons College Now program go to: www.canyons.edu/
Have questions about COC? Drop in to zoom, chat or email. Ask Canyons Days webpage.
Click here for SAT and PSAT-Related Coronavirus Updates
Menu of Classes for 2022. Click Here.
Introduction to College Admissions Webinar 2022
NCAA Initial Eligibility Standards
Did you miss the Webinar for the College Admissions Process? See below for the Video and pdf. copy of the slides.
Please note that this video was created in the fall of 2020. For changes to admissions testing
please visit: Fairtest.org.
GUIDELINES FOR PERIOD 1
Please Note: The option to have a Period 1 class is a privilege and students who request a Period 1 class are expected to meet the following criteria:
- At least a 2.0 GPA in the previous semester
- Excellent attendance and Behavior
- Students currently enrolled in a P.1 class earning more than 10 tardies and/or absences, will not be allowed to take a P.1 class the following semester.
- The availability of Period 1 classes are very limited, therefore students may not get their P.1 request.
- Period 1 classes are not guaranteed for siblings.
- We cannot guarantee a per. 1 for both semesters.