Welcome 9th Graders!!
(Keep Checking for New Info Under Construction)
COUNSELING ANNOUNCEMENTS AND NEWS
- College and Career Readiness and Naviance: Don't forget to complete your Goals and your Strength's Finder in Naviance. Check back on Naviance for your assigned task! The Counselors will be back in the Spring to help you develop an A-G Plan.
- Have Questions about College Requirements?: College Workshops Webinars our helpful Webinar is a great place to start! Come to our College Workshop on Feb 8th. Details on Counseling Home Page.
The option to have a Period 1 class is a privilege and students who request a Period 1 class are expected to meet the following criteria:
- At least a 2.0 GPA in the previous semester
- Excellent attendance and Behavior
- Students currently enrolled in a P.1 class earning more than 10 tardies and/or absences, will not be allowed to take a P.1 class the following semester.
- The availability of Period 1 classes are very limited, therefore students may not get their P.1 request.
- Period 1 classes are not guaranteed for siblings.
- We cannot guarantee a per. 1 for both semesters.