COUNSELING ANNOUNCEMENTS AND NEWS
Don't miss out on picking your classes for next year!!
Make sure to submit your 10th Grade Registration Google Form to your counselor by Friday March 19th. Check your school email for more information.
Registration Instructional 2021
- Required Assignments for 9th Grade in XELLO:
- Complete: Mission Complete Assessment and Explore Career Matches
- watch the video below for an Introduction to Xello.
NCAA Initial Eligibility Standards
NCAA Eligibility Center Video
Did you miss the WEBINAR on the College Admissions Process? Click on the video below. Pdf. of the Slides is below.
Western Undergraduate Exchange Program(WUE). Watch the video below.
Please note that this video was created in the fall of 2020. For changes to admissions testing
The option to have a Period 1 class is a privilege and students who request a Period 1 class are expected to meet the following criteria:
- At least a 2.0 GPA in the previous semester
- Excellent attendance and Behavior
- Students currently enrolled in a P.1 class earning more than 10 tardies and/or absences, will not be allowed to take a P.1 class the following semester.
- The availability of Period 1 classes are very limited, therefore students may not get their P.1 request.
- Period 1 classes are not guaranteed for siblings.
- We cannot guarantee a per. 1 for both semesters.