Good afternoon West Ranch Parents,
The following are events and information for This Week at West Ranch, December 2-6, as well as other dates and events on the calendar.
We hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving break! West Ranch will resume classes tomorrow, Monday, December 2 with an ODD schedule.
LIBRARY NIGHTS RESUME!
Tomorrow, Monday, December 2, we will have Math, Science, English, and Social Studies teachers at our West Ranch Library from 6pm – 7:30pm. Any student is welcome to attend however students must bring their West Ranch ID, and they must stay until the end at 7:30pm. This is a great chance to have your student work directly with peers and West Ranch teachers to help study as we get closer to finals. Here are the Monday nights we will be having Library Night. The hours will be the same each evening.
We hope your student can take advantage of this opportunity!
SENIOR TRIBUTE YEARBOOK INFORMATION:
Senior Tribute Yearbook Ads are now on sale through the ASB Online Store. Purchasing a Senior Tribute ad in the 2020 Yearbook is a great way to recognize your student's accomplishments in these four years of high school. Share your pride in their accomplishments by including personal messages along with photos. The deadline to purchase tributes is December 13, 2019, however, space is limited, so do not delay your purchase.
THIS WEEK IN STUDENT ACTIVITIES/ATHLETICS:
- No planned student Activities/Athletics
- Boys Soccer @ Hoover HS (Varsity 3:30pm & JV 5:00pm)
- Girls Soccer vs. Simi Valley @ West Ranch (All levels 3:15pm)
- Boys Basketball @ Burbank Tournament vs. Village Christian (Varsity 5:00pm)
- Girls Frosh Basketball vs. Hart @ West Ranch - 5:00pm
- Boys Soccer vs. Calabasas @ West Ranch (All levels 3:15pm)
- Girls Soccer @ Crescenta Valley (Varsity & JV 3:15pm)
- Girls Frosh Basketball vs. Hart @ West Ranch - 6:00pm
- Girls Soccer vs. Castaic @ West Ranch (Frosh 3:15pm)
We are approaching the time of the semester that most students feel stressed, finals week. With only a couple final assignments, papers, and exams between you and winter vacation, the struggle to push through is real. Wildcats, you can do it though!
Remember to take care of yourself over the next couple of weeks. Trying to balance a sufficient night sleep, studying for finals, and fitting meals into your busy schedule is challenging, but keep yourself healthy during this busy time of the semester. Do not forget to take care of yourself!
Assistant Principal, West Ranch High School
Relationships – Rigor – Relevance