West Ranch High School

Skip to main content
Main Menu Toggle

AP Registration for Spring Classes only.

  • Be sure you are registered with College Board at: collegeboard.com
  • Students will obtain a “Join Code” from of your AP Physics/Econ teachers, and “join” their class on College Board.
  • Students must order exam(s) on College Board then pay for it in Total Registration.

Download Information Form Below